CB Passive Income 5.0 Review – Is It A Scam – The Truth Is Here
Welcome to my CB Passive Income Review, a product by Patrick Chan. I will be reviewing this program to finally bring some closer to the question ” Is CB Passive Income A Scam?” For those of you short on time my answer is No but there are a few things you need to know before Joining this system. My goal is for you to be able to make an informed decision whether this is the right product for you. This Review is for version 5.0 which was upgraded and released for 2019.
Whenever I hear of one of these turnkey done for you systems it makes me cringe because almost all of them are nothing more than a bunch of Hype. So, is Patric’s system different or just another outdated product that will take your money and under deliver on all the hyped up promises?
At A Glance
Name: CB Passive Income/ Version 5.0
Founder: Patric Chan
Website: cbpassiveincome.com (Join Here)
Price: $47 plus Up-Sell
Overall Rank: 4.5 out of 10
Recommended: Only for Advanced Affiliate Marketers. (Not Beginner Friendly)
Summary: CB Passive Income 5.0 is Affiliate marketing and email marketing system that allows you to make money with Patric’s’s cloned done for you system. Patric also claims that this is turnkey business but it is filled with restrictions and red tape. The system is full of hype and DOES NOT deliver what it promises.
What Is CB Passive Income?
CB Passive income is an email marketing product created by Patric Chan, the system is set up to show you how to sell Clickbank products using email marketing. Patric even says that he does all the work for you, which is true to a certain point. The work that Patric does for you is basically work that any experienced affiliate marketer can do without having to pay such a high price. What this system doesn’t do for you is show you how to get all of this duplicated content ranked to actually get targeted traffic. Take a look at the image below and see what Patric will do for you.
I think all of this is great but if it were that easy I’m pretty sure everybody would be doing this. I.ve been around the internet marketing world since 2011 and I can tell you from experiences that even though all this stuff looks enticing it’s still BS. Driving traffic is just simply not as easy as Patric makes it sound. I get a laugh when I see this stuff because I know how unrealistic it really is. Take a look at this shot where Patric actually tells you that you are getting a Cloned Squeeze Page.
The only thing unique about this system is your affiliate link. Everything else is just duplicated stuff. And one more thing I can tell you, Search Engines Do Not Rank Content that is not unique, and if they do it will be found way out of reach from the average viewer who usually doesn’t go beyond page 4 or 5 in the search engines.
How Will You Make Money With CB Passive income 5.0?
Patric is going to help you build an Email marketing business and monetize your email marketing list by selling Clickbank Products. Click bank is massive so there will be no shortage of products to sell, but keep in mind; Patric’s system is only made to work with clickbank.
Patric’s system is fully automated which is the reason he say’s that he’s doing all the work for you. So here is what Email marketing is and how Affiliate marketing ties into Email marketing. I will explain the process in the 4 listed steps below.
Step 1. Drive traffic to the Cloned page CBPI 5.0 will be giving you.
Step 2. Capture Email Address (Offer something for free to get email address)
Step 3. Follow up and gain your subscribers Trust.
Step 4. Send relevant emails to subscribers with your affiliate links
Patric Did Everything But The Hard Part
Let’s revisit step 1 of this system concerning getting traffic to your page, yes it’s true that all the fairly easy work is done for you but how are you going to get this traffic?
I can tell you from experience that one of the hardest things for an affiliate marketer to do is drive traffic to their website or page. Without proper training this process can be overwhelming and frustrating, not to mention expensive should you choose to pay for traffic. This is why I mentioned that this system IS NOT Beginner Friendly, if you want to learn how to drive traffic to your offer properly I suggest taking a look at my #1 Recommendation For Free!
CBPI 5.0 does offer some training on how to do this but I promise it will only leave you more confused. The training is not very in depth at all and it’s a bit dated. I am a little disappointed they didn’t spend more time on the driving traffic part of this training.
Patric is a very successful marketer ans author, so I must say; I expected a lot more from him with teaching you how to drive traffic to your offer.
Maybe he doesn’t Know how, or just didn’t see the need to spend more time on this VERY IMPORTANT part of making this business a Success!
Training, Tools, And Support
The training like I just mentioned is very basic and dated.
You will receive some low end training on driving traffic but most of this stuff you can learn online for free. The basic training briefly covers the following.
.SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
. Solo Ads
. Paid Ads
. Social Media Marketing
. Guest Posting
There is also a little training on email marketing but it’s very basic stuff, just like the driving traffic training. I think you could actually learn much better by just doing a few searches online and finding this yourself.
The digital cover creator which is what you will use to create your free offer is really about the only useful tool you get. This will allow you to make your offer stand out and look more attractive.
Other than that the system itself which is already set up and done fore you is the only other tool this platform has. I don’t really think this is a bad thing because you are basically purchasing a done for you cloned system.
Support is also very basic so this is going to be short, email support is the only support I have found. I was hoping that an actual company like CB PassiveIncome is would have a little more to offer in the line of support but like I said It’s Email Only.
. No Chat
. No Community
. No Phone
Pros and Cons
1. Patric is a real person and he has some pretty high endorsements as well as some serious knowledge and online success. Patric is the author of Wake Up Millionaire and Co Author of Clicking Cash with one of New York Times best-selling Authors Robert G Allen. Patric also receives the highest endorsements from Clickbank and some of the all time best Marketers in the business, so this guy is definitely No Joke!
2. 30 Day money back guarantee. Thirty days is a pretty good sign that the founder really believes in the product and is willing to stand behind it. For some reason the 5.0 new launch only offers a 30-day while the older system 4.0 use to offer you 60 days. Some companies that sell on clickbank refuse to give you your money back even though Clickbank requires it to sell one their platform. I would be sure to read the fine print because that’s how some of these other guys get away with not refunding your money and still stay in Click bank’s good graces. I really don’t believe this to be the case with CB Passive Income. Especially since they’ve been around since 2013. I would say that’s pretty darn good!
1. Very Limited: You are limited to only selling Clickbank products because that is what the CBPI platform is. I prefer to build a business that I have control over and that I can build in any niche I choose.
2. Too Much Hype: CBPI has a lot of hype but fails miserably to deliver what they promise. Patric keeps saying that he has done all the work for you but when you get into the nuts and bolts of this system you find out that getting traffic is on you and without any real training that really works this system is an Epic Fail in my eyes. Without being able to get traffic, this system is pretty much Useless.
3. Cloned Content: Your content is nothing more than a duplicated auto generated cloned page. As I mentioned before, this content does not rank because it is not unique and search engines hate that. You are not allowed to make it your own so how can you build a trusting relationship with your potential leads.
4. Hidden Cost: Although you don’t have to pay for some of the basic essentials Like a Domain, Hosting, or an Auto responder there is still hidden cost involved.
Without any real training on driving free traffic to your page, you are going to have to focus on paid traffic which can get expensive. You also still have no guarantee that this paid traffic will covert either.
Another hidden cost is, if you want to own your email list then you are going to have to invest in am autoresponder of your own which can run you upwards of $30 plus dollars a month.
5. You’re giving your list to Patric. Let’s say you do well with this program but you do not own your list like I mention in con #4, if you don’t purchase an autoresponder of your own then Guess who owns your list? Patric Owns It, all your hard work goes straight up to Patric. You are basically building a list for him to use as he see’s fit.
Is CB Passive Income A Scam?
My answer is No, this is not a scam. I have my reservations for not recommending this system to a beginner but someone with some advanced internet marketing skills can definitely make some really decent money with this system. Also, the system isn’t a lot of money to join and the have a 30-day money back guarantee. So If you like what you’ve read about CBPI and have some experience in marketing you can rest assure that this is not a scam.
Check Out CBPI HERE
Learn How I Make My Living Online
I have been involved in Affiliate Marketing since 2011 and found the platform that changed my life forever in 2014. Read About Me and my journey online .
I don’t want you credit card or your money. I just want you to try the platform that I personally use to make money online for Free. I will also give you 2 Free Websites with your FREE MEMBERSHIP.
Yes Premium membership is available but I’d rather you see the power of this community for free and decide for yourself if this is right for you. Free membership and 2 Free websites are yours forever. Premium membership is not required to have my gift of 2 free websites and 10 free training lessons these are yours for life.
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts
Sharing is caring so why not give us a share on facebook