How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing
Do you want to know how to make money from affiliate marketing? The process can be broken down into 4 simple steps that almost anyone can do with proper training and support When you get the right training affiliate marketing is a very profitable business that will pay you for years to come. Here are the steps I use with all my affiliate marketing websites that work for me every time and have been since 2014.
1. Choose an Interest (This is called your niche)
2. Build A Website ( I can Get You A Free Siterubix Website)
3. Get Traffic ( I will Give You 10 Lessons Free To Help You Get Started)
4. Earn Revenue ( My Free Training Will Show You How To Join Affiliate Programs)
I know there are lots of Gurus out there that want to charge you thousands of dollars to teach you these 4 easy steps and they make it sound so complicated. I promise you they do this to make you think you need them, but you don’t. Anyone who is serious about starting their own affiliate marketing business really needs to read this article in its entirety and follow my suggestions. They worked for me and now I want to show you how they can work for you.
Watch The Video Below And See The Process Explained
The Truth About Affiliate Marketing
I’m sure you’ve heard some of the Gurus online telling you that you can get-rich-quick through affiliate marketing or the super Hyped up videos telling you that you are just a few clicks away from success. Affiliate marketing scams are everywhere online and I congratulate you for doing your own research, if someone tells you affiliate marketing is a set it and forget kind of business I can promise you that they are lying.
Nothing could be further from the truth, affiliate marketing is a great avenue to earn a passive income while you sleep but it doesn’t happen overnight. Successful affiliate marketers work very hard to achieve their goals and if you want to be a success, you will need to work hard as well.
Yes I have simplified the process into 4 simple steps and provide a great training resource to help you get started but make no mistake about it, you will need to work hard and put in the hours to make it. I am more than willing to help anyone who is serious and invest my time into helping you but if you are looking to get-rich-quick I would suggest playing the lottery. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons involved so you can decide for yourself if this is the right business for you.
Affiliate Marketing Pros
I think everyone dreams of the freedom of being able to work whenever you want from home and not being a slave to an alarm clock which is one major reason affiliate marketing is so attractive to so many people. I have put together a small list of the pros and cons involved with the business from my personal experience.
1. Start up cost is low, even if you decide on premium training the cost to start your own affiliate marketing business is usually pretty low.
2. No need to stock or create product. Another pro for affiliate marketing is the fact that you don’t have to purchase, create, or stock products.
3. Work Whenever and Wherever You Want. This is one of my personal favorites, I have written blogs for my affiliate sites while having a rainy day on vacation and even at the beach, if there is internet then you can work.
4. You Are Creating A Passive Income. After you have built the foundation for your affiliate marketing business and have consistent traffic coming to you website the potential for a passive income is very real. I have personally made money while on vacation and taking a few weeks off from working on my business.
Cons of Affiliate Marketing
I have also put together a list of some of the obstacles one may encounter when starting an affiliate marketing business. I have run into these issues over the years and want to make you aware of what can happen so your not blindsided.
1. Becoming successful takes time. Affiliate marketing businesses take time to get rolling and in the beginning it can feel like you are working for nothing. Remember that you are building this for your future and it will take time to start generating consistent revenue but if you are diligent the results will amaze you.
2. Competition. Depending on your niche you may experience high competition making it harder for you to get those page one ranking needed. This kind of ties in to the time thing but I wouldn’t let that be your deciding factor whether this business is right for you. Keyword tools like Jaaxy can give you a huge upper hand on your competition.
3. Link Hijacking. Yes there are some scam artists out there that don’t want to work hard and may try to steal your links once your website becomes successful. There are plugins to protect you from this such as pretty links to help avoid this issue and it’s all covered in the training I offer.
4. Bad Affiliate Programs. There are companies out there that are bad and don’t pay for your referrals, although it is very rare always do your research before choosing to promote a product or service, Wealthy Affiliate has a list of 100% legit and trusted affiliate programs that cover practically every niche imaginable.
I could go on and on about the good and bad of the platform but I think I’ve made my point, if you think affiliate marketing may be something you want to do I will be happy to be your coach and help you avoid any problems and teach you the proper way to become successful.
Want To Be An Affiliate Marketer?
I want to show you how to make money with affiliate marketing. My journey began in 2011 and the decision turned out to be one of the best choices I’ve ever made. One of the main things that attracted me to affiliate marketing was the low start up cost. My about me page will take you through my entire journey so I won’t bore you with that. I will tell you though, if I was not properly trained I never would have made in as an affiliate marketer
The training I used is Wealthy Affiliate. I can honestly say that it’s the best training I’ve seen online to date. Step by step videos are part of the training and it’s all done right before your eyes. You are able to pause the videos as you go off and complete the tasks. There is also a community of thousands of marketers with all levels of experience, available to help you around the clock. Live Chat and access to the owners Kyle and Carson who are active in the community daily is a huge bonus to membership.
WA offers only 2 membership options and will never try to upsell you. You can remain a free member for life and get 1 Free website which are also included. Free membership gives you 10 lessons of video training to help you get your affiliate marketing business up and rolling and when you apply my 4 steps you are ready to Go.
Premium membership is very affordable and has so much to offer. Monthly premium is only $49 and yearly is less than a dollar a day at $359. Live weekly training as well as unlimited access to myself and the owners are just a couple perks that come with premium. I have provided a comparison chart below so you can decide for yourself which option is a fit for you. Once inside I also have a special gift for you called my action takers bonus that I know will help you really get your business rolling.
Please Leave a comment below if you have anything to add or questions I haven’t answere in my post.